Corby's Orbit

Corby's Orbit
Listening in All the High Places illustration by John Kricfalusi

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Take A Deep Breath And Vanish



I am never "on the air", not since CKLN days; I have been "under the air", broadcasting from a basement in Regent Park's Focus Studio for the last four years. I also like to think of my mission as being "over the air" because my mandate is to transcend mundane radio programming. This Friday I will be nowhere, unless it is in a lake or a forest somewhere with fresh air. Until then enjoy this dance of air. I will be back in Orbit Friday September third at 5 p.m. I am currently working on a spectacular September series with (perhaps) Scarlett Jane, Mimi Oz, and new music galore as TURF, Polaris Prize and Small World excitements begin.

As Frank Zappa said, "You have to get into it before you get
out of it and you have to get out of it before you get into it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment